Focus on Field Sales
Successfully recruiting these roles is crucial. Brilliant sales people leading our efforts across a town or city is a key component of our plan.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a new challenger in the residential hyper fast broadband market? Selling a state of the art service, that’s competitively priced, superior to anything else on the market, that customers are excited to buy.
We are looking for salespeople who enjoy interacting with customers face to face and thrive on achieving targets. You will be joining a committed team and helping to penetrate and sustain market growth in your area.
You will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of sales canvassers, who create the leads for your territory.
Our mission is to become the most recommended brand, by our people and our customers.
To do that we need great salespeople, comfortable in a developing work environment, who can bring the best to their job every day, creating enthusiasm for and selling our hyper fast broadband.
You’ll become the face of our business.
What we’ll offer you
- Ability to sell hyper fast broadband in an exclusive territory
- Working as part of a new challenger brand and a state of the art, competitively priced product
- Realistic earnings of £1,000 a week
- Uncapped commission
- Paid weekly
- Working with leads from sales canvassers
- The ability to grow with the company
What you’ll bring
- An ability to successfully sell on the doorstep
- Knowledge of sales principles and practices
- Proven sales target and objective achievement
- Positivity, resilience and tenacity
- Excellent verbal communication
- Goal and target driven
- Aptitude for computer / CRM / Apps
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Desire to challenge the traditional providers
A little more about the role
5 million homes a year are getting fibre delivered to their street.
We are the challenger, competing against the old and tired traditional providers.
You’ll be covering the whole town or city, selling our products and services to homes in the local area.
With our product, promotional activities and the booming market we are in, we want you to hit your targets and earn a lot of commission.
But we also need you to be resilient, positive, tenacious and flexible.
We want you to make customers happy – not just with their decision to buy – but with their installation and service. Happy customers make more happy customers and as the face of the company, you must be comfortable thinking beyond the customer signature.
You’ll need to be organised, motivated and time flexible. In return, we’ll help you become the best salesperson you can be and grow with us as we expand.
Interested? Please follow the link below and let’s talk about the role in more detail.